Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tina's Kitchen

Here are some pictures of my sister, Tina's, kitchen. She just finished a re-do herself. It used to be decorated with a fruit theme, but this is so much prettier! She found her rugs at Belk, but most of the decor came from Jerry's in Elkin.



It is a bright, cheery white, but now she wants to change the cabinet knobs to black. She just has to find the perfect ones....




The paint is called Amber Waves by Benjamin Moore and I love the black and white checked floor that they installed.





She is going to paint the bar stools black .....whenever her hubby gets around to it. I think he's pretty sick of painting....






Meet the famous Robbie Rooster! You'll have to read my Doctor Appt. post. It's pretty funny. He is the one that I rode around all day buckled in the passenger's seat, that I found for my sister at Home Goods. It's hard to tell in the picture, but he is huge! Oh, the things we do for our sister's!!!! Hope you enjoyed the tour of her kitchen.....

3 comments:

  1. A really nice kitchen -- love the paint color and the floor! And Robbie . . . what a find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her kitchen is beautiful...I love how crisp & clean it looks!

    Now I see the big roster that got to ride with a seat-belt around town....lucky bird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love Tina's kitchen! And Robbie rooster is perfect there...he does look huge! The floor is wonderful...I've always liked black and white checked floors. White kitchens are my favorite! Love the paint color, too! Great job! Susan

    ReplyDelete