Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Routine Doctor's Visit





















What was supposed to be a routine doctor's visit turned into an all-out shopping spree yesterday! I just HAD to run by Ross where I picked up this cute Raggedy Ann doll for 6.00 and the cute chair she is sitting in for 7.00. I picked her up and then put her down, but she just kept looking at me, so I HAD to bring her home. Then I HAD to go next door to Home Goods where I found this cute wire basket to hold my Gooseberry Patch cookbooks. Imagine that, they just fit in it! Then I HAD to have this cute Spring sign for my front door for a mere 6.00. I found my sister a GIANT ceramic rooster for her kitchen island that I will show later, because she is in the process of redoing also. I rode him around strapped in the passenger set all afternoon...that's how big he was! We named him Robbie the Rooster. Then I HAD to stop by the local consignment shop where I found this cute little house with a light in it for only 3.00 and this americana basket for 6.00. Imagine someone leaving them there! I thank them whoever they are! Anyway, just a checkup for me turned into an afternoon of bargain shopping, oh and for my sister too. I kept finding things for her new kitchen and texting pictures to her to see if she wanted them. You should have seen the look on her husband's face when I rolled in with that big bird. PRICELESS!!!

3 comments:

  1. Impromptu shopping trips are always the best! I totally ❤ that basket you found to put your cooking books in...and l❤ve the Happy Spring sign too....so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL Gina, I love the story about the rooster! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I am so excited to get started on my room re-do. Gina, don't look at dolls, they always say "take me with you" or they scare me, LOL!

    {{Big Hugs}}

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok... I think I need to go to the Dr. with you. You know ,just in case you need a friend to stand by your side and all,hehe. Now thats my kinda day! Cant wait to see Robbie~

    ReplyDelete