Thursday, March 19, 2009

Shopping of course!!!!


























As you know, I'm in the process of re-doing the house. We are getting ready to paint the kitchen (start painting the kitchen) this weekend. I am painting it Tobacco Road...a color I found from The Nester's blog. Here are a few items that I picked up last week. I got the basket with the star on it at Jerry's....my favorite store in Elkin. They had 1 there last week and this lady beat me to it, so I followed her around the store hoping that she would lay it down but she didn't. Penny told me that she might could get me another one. Well, guess what? She did! When we went in there Saturday, she had me one. Come to find out, I was more obvious than I thought, because that lady told her that she knew I was watching her and waiting for her to put it down. Sounds like I'm a stalker. The welcome sign I picked up at Home Goods, another one of my favorite stores for only $10.00. Then I found the wreath at CVS on sale for $6.00 but I had $5.00 extra bucks, so I only paid $1.00. I just love bargains! I also found the cookbook holder at Home Goods for $10.00. The Mary Engelbreit book (Luv her) was only $6.00 at the consignment store. Stay tuned for more......

3 comments:

  1. Love your pictures! Good Luck with your painting...I'll be right there with ya' in painting land this weekend.

    {{Hugs}}

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting. Love your blog and getting to know you. :) We do have a lot in common - twins. :) Pink, shopping. :) Very fun. Just let me know if you want to join in with Carolina Girls Rollcall @ Carolina Mama. It's fun to link together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gina!

    I will be painting my den, which ajoins my foyer and my hall and my dining room, LOL, you get the picture. I have the attention span of a flea so I'm sure I will be popping off and on.

    Good Luck!

    {{Big Hugs}}

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete