Saturday, March 7, 2009

The 5 Senses Game

I'm IT, I'm IT! I got tagged! That means Cadance over attherowland4 likes me...Right?!?! Of courses it does!So here is how the game works:The game is called the 5 Senses Game.The directions are:list 4 things you love, and 1 thing you hate, for each category. Then tag 5 people...make sure you leave them a note on their blog so they know! Also, let the person who tagged you know when you post yours.

Smell
* Love - Aromatic Lotion by Clinique
* Love - Leaves burning in the Fall
* Love - Baked Apple Pie Candle by Home Interior
* Love - Hyacinths in the Spring
* Hate: Salmon cooking

Taste
* Love - Pizza
* Love - Chocolate
* Love - Cheese Doodles
* Love - Peanut Butter Pie
* Hate - Any kind of seafood

Touch
* Love - Silk
* Love - Kitty Cat Fur
* Love - Soft Warm Towels
* Love - Soft Hands
* Hate - Bugs

Sound
* Love - Music
* Love - Church bells ringing
* Love - To hear son & hubby joking around
* Love - Thunderstorms
* Hate - Friends arguing

Sight
* Love - Seeing family
* Love - New shoes
* Love - Mac make-up
* Love - Snow
* Hate - Animals abused

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing! I agree with the Salmon cooking...I grew up in the North-West and I think I'm the only person from up there that hates salmon!

    I love Thunderstorms too...we had some awesome ones in Vegas...desert thunderstorms are the best!!

    ReplyDelete