Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Three or More Tuesday




I'm participating in the Three or More Tuesday from The Gypsy's Corner. While I was looking around my house for three items together, this shelf is the first thing that I spotted. Well actually, it is so small only 3 things could fit on it. Then my Mama and my Niece came over and I told them what I was doing and my niece started walking around pointing out groupings of three at my house. So here is a group of crocks that I have sitting at my fireplace. How could I have missed these?

8 comments:

  1. The crocks and the arrangement on the shelf are great. How fun to get your niece involved :0)
    Happy Three or more to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your niece has a great eye! Good choices!

    Carolyn of What Now? Tablescapes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 3 or more day! I love those crocks and isn't it funny what we can miss in our own home, but others "see" it instantly.
    Have a great day and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOhhhh! I can't wait until next week to come over and see what I can find.

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your grouping of crocks and the items on the shelf are just perfect for your 'Three Or More' post. Thank you so much for participating. Isn't it funny how we have various group of items displayed but we don't really 'see' them? Ever since I started hosting this event I see more and more groups of three in my home, it's like they are multiplying. LOL
    Have a wonderful evening,
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great crocks! I had a big one like that but sadly broke it... they look great at your hearth. The fireplace in my rental looks EXACTLY like yours, but no pretty trim or nice paint color like you have.

    ReplyDelete