If you are a chocoholic like me, you will love this cake. This recipe is so easy and it doesn't even a require a mixer! Isn't that fabulous?
1 box yellow cake mix
1 box small box instant chocolate pudding
3/4 cup oil
3/4 cup water
1 cup sour cream
6 oz. milk chocolate chips
1. Sift together cake mix and pudding.
2. Make a well in the middle and add all ingredients except chips.
3. Stir until well blended, then stir in chips.
4. Pour into greased and flour bundt pan.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hours.
How easy is that, and it's so scrumptious!!!