Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lovin' My MAC


Guess what I received by my UPS man today? My MAC order! I told you in my sidebar how I love my MAC makeup. He brought it to my office instead of leaving it at my house and he was hiding it behind his back. He said that he knew that I was waiting for it....isn't he sweet? They were out of what I needed in the store and I had to order it off of their website. If anyone isn't familiar with this product, it is wonderful. The eyeliner is like a black sharpie pen, I know it doesn't sound good, but it glides on so easy. It is called penultimate eye liner. Of course they were out of the other item that I needed which is the glitter eye liner. What girl doesn't want a little glitter in her life? Especially on her eyes! It is called Glitterpus! Isn't that a cute name. It is kind of a gold color and looks really cute on. Ya'll should try these if you get a chance. They're wonderful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment