Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Jumping on the "Blog Wagon"

This is my very first blog ever so obviously I don't know what I'm doing. I have been reading other people's blogs for a while now and thought that I would jump on the "blog wagon" myself. I live in the foothills of North Carolina with my husband of 25 years, David. His favorite phrase is "So, how much money did you save me today?", when I come home from shopping. I am all the time telling him how much I've saved by buying items on sale. Our son, Travis, is 21 years old and is a junior in college, but he lives at home. So I'm outnumberd in my household. I have recently been redecorating our house that we built 14 years ago. It was very traditional and now I have changed to primitive country. So has my Mama, my twin sister, and my niece. We all have the same tastes so we have so much fun shopping together for bargains for our homes. I'll post some pictures soon as I figure out how.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gina! Welcome to blog-land!! So glad to have you join us! I can't wait to see pictures of your new "primitive country" style! Since you are from North Carolina, I bet you have the cutest southern accent! I want one of those!! I can't believe you have a 21 year old son...you look 21 yourself! Pretty as a cupcake!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment! I will add you to my blog list. I've been blogging for a little over a year now, and it has been so much fun! I think you are going to love it!
    God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gina,
    Welcome to blog-land.I am pretty new to blogging also and I still have a lot to learn but it is fun learning and it has improved my photography skills. I look forward to seeing your pictures too!
    Take care,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Gina
    I just noticed you on my followers and had to stop by and tell you welcome to the Back Porch and welcome to the land of blog.

    I never leave home without a camera and sometimes several cameras. I take many more photos than I did when I first began blogging 2 years ago.

    Adding photos in your posts is easy. It won't be long until you are adding lots of them. I'm looking forward to seeing your home.

    Pat@Back Porch Musings

    ReplyDelete