Saturday, June 26, 2010

Pink Frame


Today I decided to participate in Pink Saturday over at Beverly's blog - How Sweet the Sound. Afterall, pink is my favorite color. I have pink dresses, pink shoes, pink jewelry, and pink nail polish, but when I started looking around my house....I have no pink in my decorating motifs! Then I remembered this frame that I recently purchased at Home Goods. Did I mention I LOVE that store? It says "The Girls" on it. I saw it and just had to have it, but my first thought was where am I gonna put it! I brought it home and put a picture of me, my sister and my mom in it and it has been several places in the house. But I just loved it for the color and for what it said. I think I need to incorporate more pink in my house....the guys would love that!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment