Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Mulch Day









I don't know about where everyone else lives, but it has been soooo hot here. I'm talking about 96 and 98 degrees!!! I think that this is a record for being this hot in June. It feels like August already here in the South!!! Anyway, we've been working on our backyard and decided to mulch an area right behind the house, because it was getting too hard to get to it with the lawnmower. So one Saturday Hubby, Travis and myself decided to get started on it. I hauled the mulch and they did the spreading. It took us ALL DAY, but I do think that it looks much better. We'll have to plant some trees this fall and make it even prettier, but for now flowers will have to do. For more outdoor pics, please visit Susan over at A Southern Daydreamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment