Monday, June 1, 2009

Met Monday




Here are some pictures of my mailbox. Yes, there is a mailbox under there! We put the brickwork around it several years ago, but the mailman kept hitting them. So then we moved them back. That was a job! I still don't think that they are even, but Hubby said that he was NOT moving them again! My clematis vine is finally blooming and I planted some Vinca around it. I'll have to take more pictures when the flowers are bigger. For more Met Monday pics, please click on over to Between Naps on the Porch.

12 comments:

  1. It's beautiful blooming! Around here we aren't allowed to have anything that grows higher than the box itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blooms, beautiful vivid color...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you turned a mailbox into a beautiful thing, the flowers are gorgeous.
    hugs
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, how pretty!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet it's the prettiest mailbox on the block! ~ Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that mailbox, Gina! The clematis are beautiful and I can only imagine how much prettier it would be when the vincas grow and bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We don't have mailboxes - we have a letterbox in the front door of the house for the postman to put the post through (yes, we don't call it mail either!!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd be a happy mailman if I were coming to your house to drop off the mail! Very cottagey...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a awesome metamorphous! My eyes just got as big as saucers! Well purple is my fav. color too! But wow... Now this post is what Met Monday is all about! What a change!
    Have a Happy Week!
    ~Really Rainey~

    ReplyDelete
  10. All mailboxes should be as beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Gina...

    Ohhh...what a pretty mailbox!!! I love how you planted a flowering vine around it...it's beautiful!!! Ohhh no...I think the postman should have had to move your stones...hehe!!! I think they look great!

    Warmest wishes,
    Chari

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Gina,
    What a pretty climatis....cute with the mailbox too !
    Hugs ~ Kammy

    ReplyDelete