Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Outdoor Wednesday - 4th of July 2010

I'm participating with Susan at A Southern Daydreamer for Outdoor Wednesday. Bear with me, 'cause this is a lot of pictures! Don't you just love it when people (especially ones you don't know) share their vacation pictures with you???? LOL!!! We always go to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina every year for the 4th of July. This year, we also went to see my aunt, uncle and cousins at Carolina Beach, North Carolina. While we were there, we took a ferry ride from Ft. Fisher over to Southport. We showed the kids where the road at our house ends...some 300 miles later. It goes right into the water. They couldn't believe it!! The weather was beautiful and we enjoyed the ride so much!! I was at the front of the boat trying to play Titanic, but it kinda looks like Hubby is trying to push me off instead of hold onto me!!!! We also ate at our favorite mexican restaurant, Abuelo's while we were at Myrtle....and of course, for dessert we had Krispy Kreme. We had a wonderful trip and took a lot of pictures. Thanks for taking time to look at them. Enjoy your day!!
















12 comments:

  1. What a cool place to visit ! Looks like you had loads of fun !
    Kammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun and you look AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic photos, Gina! You have such a nice family & you look marvelous! You don't look like you ever eat Krispy Kremes! LOL

    BTW, I still haven't found the make-up here locally. I'm going to shop online for it. Thanks again for your help with that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful part if the country! Your photos were all enjoyable to look at, and the one you chose for you blog header is amazing!

    Happy Outdoor Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too bad you didn't have any fun....poor girl... LOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and scenic photos Gina! You look beautiful too.

    Blessings, ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you had a wonderful time. Those pictures are beautiful! I live in NC too in Asheville...
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos. Looks like you had a fantastic time.

    Thanks so much for coming to visit and your kind comments.

    I host a weekly meme, Summer Sundays. It's all about what summer means to YOU. Come join in the fun.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gina! This is my first visit to you and I am enjoying it! I actually love to look at people's vacation pictures--is that weird?? I think is it like armchair traveling. That pic of you and your hubby doing the Titanic is hilarious. Just like something mine would do! I scrolled down your blog and I love the swan on your fireplace hearth! I am your newest follower! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful shots of the beach!!!! We are beach lovers of the East coast as well, just a little bit further North, though! (NJ)

    I found your blog via Tales from an OC COttage...

    Jillian
    Bella ROsa Antiques

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh the beach, the beach. Hoping to get there this summer. It's nice to meet you.
    ~ ~Ahrisha~ ~

    ReplyDelete