Monday, August 31, 2009

Met Monday



It's been so long since I've posted. I guess you could say I've been busy getting ready for Fall. Some mornings it does feel like Fall here and I am so looking forward to it. First, I've changed my mantle to put me in the mood and I've also started burning my "pie" candles. You know the ones that smell like pumpkin, spices, and apples. I've done some more things around the house too but I'll have to post them later. I'm also going to take some pictures of my sister's house and my Mama's and my niece's house. They all have very pretty houses and we have all been in the mood to start decorating for Fall. Today I'm participating in Met Monday over at Between Naps on the Porch. I'm so excited to see what others have changed to get ready for the new season.

8 comments:

  1. I love seeing the Fall decorations! Your display is so pretty!

    Happy Met Monday.

    Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fall mantle decor is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous - it's gorgeous... You can make over my house anytime... It's kinda like design on a dime here! :o) Have a great week!

    PS - The Yankee Candle "Harvest" scent is AWESOME!

    Traci S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mantle is really styling! So smart of you to get ahead of the game. I've got to get busy myself. I get in the mood around labor day to "fall" into the season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THAT -- you have some really neat pieces.
    I hope you will come by for a visit.
    Cheri
    Its So Very Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fall changes look good. I can't wait to get
    going on my decorating!

    Have a good week.

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great!!! Glad to see that I am not the only one ready for fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your fall mantelscape! It looks so warm and cozy.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete