Monday, September 21, 2009

Met Monday - Fall Display in Garage




Today I'm participating in Met Monday over at Between Naps on the Porch. I try to change the display in my garage for each season. Because the way our house is laid out, most guests come in through the garage. The last time I changed it was July 4th, so with Fall just around the corner I changed it to reflect Autumn, which arrives on Tuesday. I love everything about Fall...the wonderful colors of reds, oranges, greens...the leaves falling and changing colors...trips to the mountains...the smell of leaves burning...all the festivals in small towns...temperatures falling...warm sweaters and socks....and a fire in the fireplace. I can hardly wait!!! Please visit Susan to see how everyone is changing things around their homes. You can get some wonderful ideas. I know I do!

3 comments:

  1. Clever to have a little something for your garage back door. Cute decor for both seasons. Thanks for sharing. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice , love the colors and that little table is super !
    Kammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is in your garage!!! What a woman! It is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete